Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Insanity - Week 9 - Tuesday - Max Cardio Conditioning

I'm not a huge fan of this workout and I'm not looking forward to "ending" Insanity on it Saturday. I want to end on a high note, a favorite, before the Fit Test. I might do this one again tomorrow and reverse the remaining workouts. Anyway, it was rough. My net calorie burn was only 252, good for 3 activity points. I'm definitely dragging and ready to be done.

Food:
coffee w/ skim milk [2]
apple & hard boiled eggs [4]
random crap at work [15] - I can't wait to be out of the cafeteria for the summer!!!!
banana [0]
steak w/ roasted potatoes [11]

I used all of my daily and activity points, and have 49 weekly points remaining. I need to work on getting more vegetables. Oh, and I'm missing one dairy serving.

No comments: