Monday, May 23, 2011

Insanity - Week 9 - Monday - Max Interval Plyo

This is it - the final week. Thank gods.

I have more details about Saturday's 5K results. My time was 27:03, with an 8:44 pace. I was 12 out of 100 females, and 3rd in my age group, 33 out of 179 overall.

Worst workout ever today! I didn't work out in the morning because I was so tired. By the time I was able to get to it in the very late afternoon, I was exhausted and hungry and had a headache. On top of that, I felt crappy all day from the junk I ate yesterday, my mood was gloom (probably as a result of the junk, too!) and I was just feeling completely defeated. I thought I'd feel better after I got the 5K out of the way, because there's only be one week left, but I'm struggling harder than I ever have in terms of motivation. I spent half the workout crying on the floor or heck, even crying while I did the exercises. It sucked. I was never so happy to be finished in all my life. My net calorie burn was only 257, good for 3 activity points, which I don't even feel like I earned.

Food:
coffee w/ skim milk [1]
cream of broccoli soup & baked sweet potato [12]
bulgur & black bean stuffed peppers w/ cheese [9]
cheese [2]
apple & cottage cheese [5]

I used all of my daily points, none of my activity points, and have 49 weekly points remaining. I forgot my oils today.

No comments: