Saturday, May 21, 2011

Insanity - Week 8 - Saturday - Go Far 5K & Fun Run

It was so nice to be able to sleep in until 6:30!!! I woke up but didn't feel rested at all. I was really worried I wouldn't have enough energy for our Go Far 5K & Fun Run. No need to worry though - I beat my last 5K time by almost a minute. I finished in 27:03, with a pace of 8:44. Last month, I did it in 27:51 with a pace of 9:00. Today, I finished 33 out of 177. I don't have the age group breakdown yet though. My net burn for the 5K was 281 calories and for the Fun Run, 83 calories. So, that's 365, good for 4 activity points.

Food:
coffee w/ skim milk [2]
watermelon [0]
turkey BLT salad w/ light dressing & oil [8]
apple & cottage cheese [5]
cheese, pepper slices & carrot sticks [4]
coleslaw, green beans, chips w/ salsa [5] - My brother had a post-wedding rehearsal dinner and I took a very tiny bit of these. Well, a good portion of green beans but no more than a bite of the other things. I completely passed on a brownie.
ham & cheese on Flat Out bread [9]

I used all of my daily and activity points and have 26 weekly points remaining. I will need them for the wedding reception tomorrow. I wish I'd planned the week better - I forgot I'd need some points for the reception :(

No comments: