Saturday, May 28, 2011

Insanity - Week 9 - Saturday - Max Cardio Conditioning

This is it - my last real workout!!! My net burn was 265 calories, good for 3 activity points. I tried to push a bit but my legs are still lead planks.

Food:
coffee w/ skim milk [1]
hard boiled eggs, light English muffin w/ butter [9]
banana, half a plain donut [4] - I can't believe I only ate half! Of a plain donut!
apple & cottage cheese [5]
banana & carrot sticks [0] - I don't really like to eat more than one banana per day (well, I LOVE TO!!!) but they were going bad quickly. I ate one and stuck the rest in the freezer to make "ice cream" later.
chicken breast w/ cheese, lettuce, light dressing, oil & Sweet Heat Addiction [12]

I used all of my daily and activity points and have 44 weekly points remaining.

No comments: