Friday, May 20, 2011

Insanity - Week 8 - Friday - Max Interval Sports Training

I took it a bit easy today because my 5K is tomorrow. I know I won't beat my last time (27:58) but I do want to come in under 30 minutes. My net burn today was 224 - over 100 less than last week's go at this workout. I was taking it easy but not that easy!! I think my heart rate monitor strap needs to be tightened because my heart rate reading kept dropping into the 70s during the rest intervals and not getting up very high during the work intervals. Still, it gets me 3 activity points.

Food:
coffee w/ skim milk [1]
apple & cheese [4]
breakfast pizza [8]
turkey sunshine salad w/ light dressing & olive oil [13]
spicy chicken cool wrap & waffle fries from Chik-fil-A [22]

I used all of my daily and activity points and have 26 weekly points remaining.

No comments: