Sunday, May 8, 2011

Insanity - Week 6 - Sunday - Insane Abs

I had some grapes after I blogged last night...

Weigh in today - 131.5, down 2.5 from last Sunday, and 6.5 since I started Insanity.

It's supposed to be a rest day but due to my schedule, I need to move the smaller workouts (Abs/Fit Test) to my rest days. Only three more weeks to go - it won't be so bad. I still hate ab workouts. I didn't wear my heart rate monitor but I'm taking 2 activity points for it. I actually liked this one better than Cardio Abs.

Food:
coffee w/ skim milk [2]
cheese omelet w/ sweet & spicy salsa, light English muffin w/ butter [12]
ham, turkey & cheese on Flat Out bread & green beans w/ olive oil & Sweet Heat Addiction [12]
banana [0]
tilapia & baked potato w/ Sweet Heat Addiction 10]
jalapeno poppers [9]
Cinnabon cereal w/ skim milk, chocolate chip cookie [12]

I used all of my daily and activity points and have 6 weekly points going unused. I also have 9 activity points that I did not use this week.

No comments: