Friday, January 21, 2011

Starting Strength/Turbo Fire - Week 4 - Friday

standing barbell press 5x5x50 lbs
dumbbell bench press 3x9x35 lbs - I thought I wouldn't be able to add the extra rep this week but yay for being wrong!
squat 3x3x120 lbs
assisted pull up 3x12
dead lift 1x5x130 lbs

I didn't do any cardio. I was going to do some HIIT but I just have not been in the mood for cardio lately. I'll take 2 activity points for the weights though.

Food:
baked oatmeal [6] & banana [0]
apple [0] & cottage cheese [6]
sring cheese [2] & Nutella [3]
shrimp quesadilla [9]
campfire banana split [4] - The WW group on Babycenter raves about this and I finally made it. Split a banana (still in peel) length-wise down the middle and stuff it with a tablespoon of chocolate chips and some mini marshmallows. Wrap it in foil and bake in 400 degree oven for about 20 minutes.

One coffee w/ skim milk [1] and several teas. I ate all my daily points and activity points. I didn't meet my GHGs though. All I got in was my dairy.

No comments: