Sunday, January 30, 2011

Bulk Cycle 1 - Week 1 - Sunday

I had a banana after I blogged last night

No formal workout today, but at the beginning of the year, I told myself I was going to do a 5K every month. I forgot how sore I was after my first 5K in November, so I planned to walk it today. I mapped out my route and took off, only to find that Google Maps blows and doesn't keep up with our rapidly developing area. I had to backtrack and got all sorts of off track. I don't know exactly how far I went, probably slightly over 3.1 miles in 50 minutes.

Food:
cheese omelet w/ onions & green pepper, turkey bacon [11]
chicken breast & pasta w/ green pepper slices [10]
apple & cottage cheese [6]
ground turkey w/ stuffing & gravy [7]
yogurt oatmeal bar [5]
orange [0]
yogurt & oatmeal [8]

Two coffees w/ skim milk [2] and several teas. I used up every single point this week. Overall, I could have done better - fewer carbs, more vegetables. I will shoot for that next week.

1 comment:

Brandie said...

Hi Becky! I tend to use Map my Run when I want to generate a route. I love the fact that I can use it to keep track of progess, work outs, etc.

Good luck with the running! (I know you struggled with it before, how are you feeling?)