Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Starting Strength/Turbo Fire - Week 2 - Wednesday

I had another unexpected long day at work but I was determined to make up my missed workout from yesterday. And if you know me, it should be no surprise that I'm a double-upper. So that's what I did. I doubled up and did yesterday's and today's workout after work.

Turbo Fire - Fire 30 - 240 calories burned
barbell bench press 5x5x65 lbs
glute ham raise 5x10
standing dumbbell press 2x8x25 lbs
bend over barbell row 3x8x65 lbs
squat 5x5x110 lbs
chin up 3x12 - 2 unassisted in each set
Turbo Fire - HIIT 15 - 119 calories burned

3 points for the weights, and 4 points for the cardio - 7 activity points.

Food:
banana [0] & cottage cheese [6]
(lots of) vegetable soup [4] & chicken tenders [8] - I was okay with the soup, but then I had some freaking chicken.
apple [0] & skim milk [2]
salad [0] w/ hard boiled egg [2], cheese [4], salsa [0] & olive oil [2]
dark chocolate [8]

20 ounces of water one coffee w/ skim milk [1] and several teas. I met my GHGs and used all of my daily and activity points, and have 33 weekly points remaining.

And I am going to be better prepared for tomorrow, in case I need to go in early and stay late. I made some baked oatmeal and hard boiled eggs. The oatmeal is already portioned out. I'm out of cottage cheese and the only fresh vegetable I have to take is carrots. I don't want to eat carrots at work until I get more comfortable with my partial denture. I can take yogurt though.

No comments: