Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Starting Strength/Turbo Fire - Week 3 - Tuesday

Today's workout:

barbell bench press 5x5x65 lbs
barbell push press 1x5x65 lbs
assisted chin up 3x12 - 4 unassisted in each set...okay, the last set had only 3 1/2. I'm a rounder.

I didn't do any cardio. I'm going to shift my schedule around a bit starting next week and I'll only be doing short HIITs after leg workouts during the week, and longer Fire cardio workouts on my days off from work. My schedule during the week has gotten a little nuts. So, 1 activity point for the weights.

Food:
cottage cheese [6]
baked oatmeal [6] & banana [0]
apple [0] & cheese [2]
venison stew [9]
pudding [2]
grilled cheese & tomato sandwich [6]

20 ounces of water, two coffees w/ skim milk [2] & several teas. I met my GHGs, used my daily and activity points and have 43 weekly points remaining.

No comments: