Thursday, January 6, 2011

Starting Strength/Turbo Fire - Week 2 - Thursday

No workout today. I didn't have one planned anyway, but if I had, I would have cried because my feet are killing me after the last two days of non-stop work then the double workout. Bah!

And OMFG!!! I went to work freaking prepared, with my entire day planned out, points allotted. Then every damn time I walked by the corn dog nuggets, I ate one. Then I had mashed potatoes with gravy. Then some chips. Then a bowl of cereal after I got home from work. Then a pop tart. And a candy bar, a Slim Jim, and a peanut butter & nutella sandwich. Oh, then I ate the dinner I'd planned. And who knows what I will eat after I post this.

What the fudge??? Damn it, there I went and said fudge. I have the ingredients. I might as well sink even lower into this pit.

All because I have no impulse and portion control at work!! Normally, I'd chew gum, but I can't with my denture. I don't want to suck on candy. I don't know what to do.

1 comment:

Jess said...

You blogged. That's good. More than I can do on my low days. Tomorrow you'll probably feel sick and you'll get yourself on track. Just remember that tomorrow is a new day and you can start over fresh.

As far as not being able to chew gum, what about a peppermint or another kind of mint? Just some thoughts.

Lastly, call or text me if you need to. Lord knows you've been there enough for me. If you need my support, you've got it. :) ((HUGS))