Friday, January 14, 2011

Starting Strength/Turbo Fire - Week 3 - Friday

I'm able to combine workouts 3 and 4, since 4 is so short, so I will probably do that from now on. Here's how it went down today:

standing barbell press 5x5x50 lbs
dumbbell bench press 3x8x35 lbs
assisted pull up 3x12
squat 3x2x120 lbs
dead lift 1x5x130 lbs

I'll take 2 activity points for the weights. I struggled with my bench press. I think I'm going to have to do 8 reps per set again instead of going up to 9. I might hit 40 pounds before the end of this rotation.

Food:
apple [0] & cottage cheese [6]
baked oatmeal [6] & banana [0]
salad [0] w/ avocado [4], cheese [2] & homemade dressing [2]
banana [0] - probably should't have had a second banana for the day but I was ravenous after lifting.
tilapia [3] w/ cheese [2] on Flat Out bread [3] & green pepper slices [0]
apple [0] & cottage cheese [6]

Two coffees w/ skim milk [2] and several teas. I met my GHGs, ate all my daily and activity points and have 29 weekly points remaining.

No comments: