Friday, January 7, 2011

Starting Strength/Turbo Fire - Week 2 - Friday

standing barbell press 5x5x45 lbs
dumbbell bench press 3x7x35 lbs
assisted pull up 3x12
squat 3x1x130 lbs - I SQUATTED MY BODYWEIGHT!
dead lift 1x5x130 lbs - personal record here, too.

I doubled up again today, just because tomorrow's workout would have been so short. I'll take 2 activity points for that.

Food:
hard boiled egg [2] & string cheese [2]
mixed vegetables [0] - Work victory! That's because I didn't wear adhesive on my partial denture (on purpose) and I couldn't bite into anything.
baked oatmeal [6] & apple [0]
cheese [2] & chocolate [3]
baked mahi mahi [4] w/ baked potato [3] & mixed vegetables [0] w/ olive oil [1]

Two coffees w/ milk [2] and several teas. I met my GHGs. I am 4 points under for my daily target and I didn't use my activity points, but that's probably okay considering the day I had yesterday. I still want to stuff my face.

No comments: