Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Jillian Kicks My Butt - Week 4 - Wednesday

Level 2 of Shred today, and No More Trouble Zones. THIS SUCKED! Level 2 is definitely harder than Level 1, and with 40 extra minutes of resistance exercises, I was miserable. My shoulders were wrecked, and once I got past the fourth circuit (that has the Surrenders and tricep work), I was okay. But I really didn't think I would make it. I honestly don't know if I can do NMTZ after Shred anymore, but I feel like I have to stick with it, because that was the plan. I know plans can change but I will seriously be disappointed with myself if I don't follow through. I'm going to wait and see how I feel in the morning, and if my regular weight lifting suffers, I will drop NMTZ in a heart beat and do regular cardio instead. I did 82 minutes and burned 413 calories.

5:15 AM - Kashi cereal w/ skim milk

9:10 AM - turkey bacon, scrambled eggs w/ onion, green pepper & salsa

12:15 PM - sauteed onion & green pepper w/ pepper jack cheese on flat bread

3:00 PM - salad (lettuce, green pepper, onion, hb egg, almonds, cucumber, broccoli, cauliflower) w/ light balsamic dressing; It took me 20 minutes to eat this sucker!!! Very filling and only 350 calories.

7:20 PM - homemade chicken fajitas (chicken breast, pepper jack cheese, onion, green pepper)

8:10 PM - watermelon

Calories - 1798
Carbs - 197 (44 fiber)
Protein - 126
Fat - 68
C/P/F Ratio - 41.3/26.4/32.3

Two cups of coffee and 140 ounces of water.

No comments: