Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Jillian Kicks My Butt - Week 4 - Tuesday

Turbulence Training Workout 1B:

superset pairs - no rest between sets, 1 minute rest between pairs

low incline db bench press - 3x8x30
db Romanian deadlift - 3x8x30

db close grip bench press - 3x8x20
db shrug w/ calf raise - 3x8x30

push up - 3x12xbodyweight; Two sets on my toes, one on my knees
Swiss ball rollout - 3x15xbodyweight

Biggest Loser Men's Intervals, High Intensity Cardio & Cool Down Stretch, 40 minutes, 199 calories.

I'm tracking my food again today and it's so much easier to stay on plan. I thought the freedom of not tracking would help me eat more vegetables, but really, I just used it as an excuse to sneak a piece of candy here, or a starch there, and all the this-and-that was messing me up, at least mentally. I'm able to stick to a schedule better, and I don't feel so hungry all the time. The last two days have been very good.

5:15 AM - Kashi cereal w/ skim milk

7:20 AM - piece of banana my son didn't want anymore

9:10 AM - turkey bacon, scrambled eggs w/ onion, green pepper & salsa

1:05 PM - yogurt & almonds

3:05 PM - apple & cottage cheese

5:30 PM - grilled chicken breast salad (lettuce, green pepper, onion, broccoli, cauliflower, hb egg) w/ light Italian dressing

8:20 PM - Fiber One Chocolate Mocha Bar & Quaker True Delights granola bar; Yes, I ate 2 granola bars. I was hungry. I could have chosen a better option but I didn't want to.

Calories - 1878
Carbs - 204 (40 fiber)
Protein - 136
Fat - 63
C/P/F Ratio - 42.3/28.1/29.5

Three cups of coffee and 120 ounces of water.

No comments: