Thursday, May 14, 2009

Jillian Kicks My Butt - Week 2 - Thursday

Turbulence Training Workout 1A:

superset pairs - no rest between sets, 1 minute rest between pairs

db step up (per side) - 3x6x20
inverted row - 3x6xbodyweight

db sumo squat - 3x8x25
db row - 3x8x25

side plank (per side) - 15 seconds
stationary lunge chop (per side) - 3x8x15

I did my usual Biggest Loser cardio and stretch after, and burned 221 calories.

5:10 AM - Fiber One cereal w/ skim milk

9:00 AM - turkey bacon, omelet w/ light cream cheese, onion, green pepper & salsa

12:30 PM - homemade bagel w/ a little bit of light cream cheese; This was a new recipe I was trying out. I didn't like it as much as my last batch of bagels so I'm going to go back to using my bread recipe.

12:50 PM - grilled chicken breast w/ mixed vegetables

3:15 PM - sugar free sno-cone

3:55 PM - apple & string cheese

5:55 PM - homemade chicken nuggets & baby carrots w/ a little ranch dressing & ketchup; I breaded some chicken breast with double fiber bread crumbs and spices (used a butter, half-and-half mix for the dip) and baked them in the oven. My son helped make them and he ate them up!!!

I feel like a pig the last two days. I should have shown more restraint yesterday.

Three cups of coffee and 140 ounces of water.

No comments: