Monday, May 18, 2009

Jillian Kicks My Butt - Week 3 - Monday

)($)#($_#)($*#$@)(_)($#_)@#($_)()()($@#

I had my entire day written up and ScribeFire lost it all. This extension is really pissing the off. I had some interesting stuff in my post that I wanted to remember, too. Damn it.

I did Level 1 of 30 Day Shred and No More Trouble Zones today (81 minutes, 389 calories). I'd been kicking around the idea of skipping to Level 2 already, but decided not to. I'm using 5 and 10 pound dumbbells for both work outs now. In NMTZ, it is mostly 5s, because it's so high volume and I don't really want to fatigue my muscles (that's what my Turbulence Training workouts are for). Sometimes, especially when I wake up in the morning, I am not crazy about Jillian's longer workouts and I actually dread them until I get started. But once I get going, I'm fine. The ab exercises are getting easier, so that helps.

I spent about 3 hours cleaning my house today. I'm exhausted.

5:15 AM - apple & cottage cheese

7:15 AM - Fiber One cereal w/ skim milk

10:10 AM - turkey bacon, toast w/ light cream cheese, scrambled eggs w/ onion, garlic, green pepper & salsa

1:20 PM - almonds & baby carrots

2:50 PM - tilapia & black beans

6:05 PM - stew meat & sweet potato w/ Tuscan romano dressing, 2 multigrain sunchips; This is why I like not logging my food - when I got my son some chips, i snagged 2 and didn't have to figure out how many calories it was.

7:30 PM - apple & mozzarella string cheese; I'm craving ice cream and chocolate like crazy!!!

8:00 PM - 2 servings of ice cream and a small (tiny!!) box of Junior mints; I caved and I don't care.

Three cups of coffee and 100 ounces of water today.


No comments: