Friday, May 22, 2009

Jillian Kicks My Butt - Week 3 - Friday

Level 1 of Shred and No More Trouble Zones today - 81 minutes and 368 calories.

My father-in-law is visiting until the middle of next week. That means, we're going out for meals at least 3 times. Wish me luck. He actually showed up (12 hours ahead of schedule) last night with homemade jerky (which he brings me every time he comes down) and I had to try some. It was just a small piece, not even a whole piece!

For some reason, my midsection feels really bloated. Actually, my entire trunk feels like that. My bras feel tight and my abdomen feels like it's expanded to twice its size. My rings are loose though. I wonder if I'd been eating too much Fiber One this week. I'm out now so I'll have to give it a few days to see if this bloat goes away. I've never had bloat in once part of my body before. It's usually all over. But damn, Fiber One is good.

I mentioned yesterday that I was having a problem with grazing all day since I stopped tracking. I can't do anything about it for tomorrow, but beginning Sunday, I am going to make a very conscious effort to eat meals instead of snacking all day. I get so hungry, and just eat a little something. I need to start making meal plans, and sticking to them, maybe even writing them down the night before. I know that strategy is in one of the binge eating books I read. So I'm going to do that because this nibble here and nibble there is going to lead to trouble.

5:15 AM - Kashi GoLean cereal w/ skim milk; This stuff is great!!!

10:35 AM - turkey bacon, toast (2 pieces, no butter), scrambled eggs w/ onion, green pepper & salsa; I'm out of hummus.

1:05 PM - green pepper & homemade jerky

1:55 PM - apple & cottage cheese

3:50 PM - baby carrots

6:05 PM - homemade jerky

8:10 PM - grilled chicken breast w/ hummus & pepper jack cheese on multigrain wrap; I made more hummus, but left out the oil and added jalapeno! Delicious.

But I'm so stressed and cranky and hungry and all I want is chocolate but I know I won't be able to stop if I do have some. It's just something I know in my gut. If I eat chocolate right now, I will binge.

Three cups of coffee and 120 ounces of water.

No comments: