Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Jillian Kicks My Butt - Week 2 - Tuesday

Turbulence Training Workout 1B:

superset pairs - no rest between sets, 1 minute rest between pairs

low incline db bench press - 3x8x25
db Romanian deadlift - 3x8x25

db close grip bench press - 3x8x20
db shrug - 3x8x25

push up - 3x12xbodyweight - I've changed this from elevated to regular push ups. I am not ready for elevated - Heck, I've done knee push ups the last two times I did this workout. Next time, I will go to my toes.
Swiss ball rollout - 3x15xbodyweight - This was so much better than the barbell. I don't think it works the core as well, but it will have to do until i can figure out how to keep my barbell from squeaking.

After weights, I did my Biggest Loser cardio segments, along with the cool down. I really like that cool down. Too bad it's not longer. Then after breakfast, I walked to the post office. Good thing I did because it helped me meet my calorie burn goal for the day. My goal is to burn 1500 a week, so I have to burn 250 per day. Of course, I exceed that on Shred days, but it's still nice to hit it every day. I don't think I'm in danger of under-eating at all.

5:15 AM - Fiber One cereal w/ skim milk

7:15 AM - mandarin oranges

9:20 AM - toast (2 pieces, no butter), turkey bacon, omelet w/ low fat cream cheese, onion, green pepper & salsa

1:15 PM - yogurt; I bought some of the Weight Watchers yogurt that is 1 point per 6 oz, not because I particularly like WW but because the flavors were different from what I usually buy. The Boston cream pie yogurt is fantastic.

3:00 PM - tuna fish w/ light mayonnaise on homemade whole wheat bread

3:55 PM - raw broccoli, cauliflower, baby carrots & green pepper

6:05 PM - Marie Callender Pasta Al Dente; A pre-made frozen meal is never my first choice but I didn't want what I made for the guys and had no desire to actually cook. It was okay in a pinch, but I wish I'd made something else. It left me hungry.

9:00 PM - hard boiled egg whites stuffed w/ cottage cheese & apple, sprinkled w/ cinnamon

Two cups of coffee and 140 ounces of water today. Diet pop during The Biggest Loser.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Man you are doing great with the water! This is a far cry from the Becky of months ago who was lucky to get 80 oz. in a day. :)