Saturday, May 23, 2009

Jillian Kicks My Butt - Week 3 - Saturday

Turbulence Training Workout 1A:

superset pairs - no rest between sets, 1 minute rest between pairs

db step up (per side) - 3x6x20
inverted row - 3x6xbodyweight

db sumo squat - 3x8x30
db row - 3x8x25

side plank (per side) - 15 seconds
stationary lunge chop (per side) - 3x8x15

I did Turbo Jam Cardio Party 2 and Recharge from the ChaLean Extreme set, for 63 minutes and 397 calories. I like Recharge better than the Biggest Loser Yoga.

I have no sense of time today. I ate (apple & cottage cheese), worked out, ate (Kashi cereal), then went to Virginia for the day. We went on a tour of the naval base in Norfolk and it was awesome. Then we went to Joe's Crab Shack for lunch. I had some crab dip, because they make the best freaking crab dip in the history of crab dips. I got a HUGE crab Caesar sald with chipotle dressing. It was fantastic!!!! Then I tried a Mudslide (an alcoholic beverage w/ ice cream and whipped cream and chocolate syrup) and had a few bites of my husband's chocolate cake. I am definitely bloated now LOL I did debate quite a bit whether I wanted to go "there" and in the end, I decided that if it sets me back a few pounds of water weight, I can deal with it. So today and tomorrow - free days, no guilt. I did eat the bag of vegetables & jerky I packed in the cooler on the way home. Oh, and I ate some yogurt when we got to Virginia. I'd packed that, too.

And I had 2 cups of coffee and 84 ounces of water.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Not to shabby, Becky. You did much better than me today. :oP