Friday, May 15, 2009

Jillian Kicks My Butt - Week 2 - Friday

30 Day Shred Level 1 & Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism this morning - 79 minutes and 485 calories. I'm really digging this heart rate monitor LOL If I went back to measuring and tracking my food, I could be a total geek!

After I blogged last night, I had a piece of homemade bread when my husband sliced the loaves up. I had to modify the recipe a bit because I ran out of flour and added in some wheat germ - I wanted to make sure it was worth slicing. And it was!

5:15 AM - Fiber One cereal w/ skim milk

7:15 AM - yogurt

10:15 AM - turkey bacon, homemade bagel w/ light cream cheese, scrambled eggs w/ onion, green pepper & salsa; These homemade bagels are so tiny. I accidentally made 16 instead of 12. I suppose it's better for the calories but it doesn't feel like eating a bagel!

2:55 PM - grilled chicken salad w/ salsa & sour cream; homemade chocolate chip cookies

3:45 PM - banana

6:40 PM - grilled chicken & mixed vegetables; I also had a bite of the pork stroganoff I made for my husband.

Three cups of coffee and 200 ounces of water. That is not a typo ;) I rocked it with the water today. And I burned lots of extra calories walking back and forth to the bathroom to pee.

No comments: