Tuesday, March 17, 2009

ChaLean Extreme - Week 6 - Tuesday

Turbo Jam Cardio Party Mix 2 today. I've been itching to get back to old school Chalene, and this was fun. It's so different from the cardio drills in ChaLean Extreme. I definitely like this better.

My biceps are a tad sore this morning. I know I really pushed myself yesterday with the curls and push ups.

I spent the morning going through my closet and dresser. I got rid of most of my old fat clothes. I kept a few shirts and a few pairs of workout shorts, but for the most part, the rest of it is gone. I filled up a 40 gallon garbage can with clothes. I'm not sure how I feel about it yet. Since I went ahead and tossed stuff I was wearing even last week, I had no choice but to take the tags off the new clothes. Maybe I'll just have to do laundry more often.

9:00 AM - beef sirloin w/ green beans, coffee w/ half-and-half & Splenda; We're eating backwards today.

12:25 PM - tilapia sandwich w/ cheese & mustard

2:45 PM - coffee w/ half-and-half & Splenda & Irish Cream

2:55 PM - carrots, mozzarella string cheese, pepperoni

5:05 PM - homemade sausage, scrambled eggs w/ green pepper, onion & salsa

7:55 PM - sour cream & chocolate chip cookies; I wanted the last 4, but I gave 2 to my husband.

Calories - 1552
Carbs - 112 (19 fiber)
Protein - 126
Fat - 63
C/P/F Ratio - 29.4/33.3/37.3

No comments: