Thursday, March 12, 2009

ChaLean Extreme - Week 5 - Thursday

Burn Intervals today. I didn't feel like doing Ab Burner - I hate traditional ab work, especially if it's on the floor. So I modified the Turbulence Training pre-fatigue ab workout and I loved it. Here's the workout I did, circuit through 3 times:

plank (45 seconds) - all on my toes!!
stability ball jackknife (15)
side plank (30 seconds per side) - I did this one on my knee
cross-body mountain climbers (15 per side)
rest 60 seconds

My wrists are a tad sore right now from all my body weight being on my hands for so long, but I think some stretches will take care of it. I liked it much better than Ab Burner. Plus, I got to watch Craig Ballantyne demonstrate again when I watched the video. He's such a cutie. Oh, and he Tweets. I love Twitter.

7:40 AM - apple & cottage cheese

10:55 AM - turkey bacon, eggs on whole wheat bun, coffee w/ half-and-half & Splenda

2:45 PM - turkey patty & carrots

6:00 PM - chicken & vegetable soup

7:45 PM - homemade protein bar; just testing my recipe

Calories - 1462
Carbs - 97 (15 fiber)
Protein - 126
Fat - 55
C/P/F Ratio - 27.9/36.3/35.7

No comments: