Wednesday, March 11, 2009

ChaLean Extreme - Week 5 - Wednesday

Push Circuit 2 - 1 set of 8 (or at least 6) to failure of the following:

standard overhead press [15 lb dumbbells]
single-leg lunge [20 lb dumbbells]
standing reverse fly [10 lb dumbbells]
standing Arnold press (+1 set of 3, super slow) [15 lb dumbbells]
single-leg dead lift (+1 set of 3 standard dead lifts, super slow) [55 lb EZ curl bar] - I was so off balance with this one, I'll have to drop the weight next week.
bent-over lateral raise (+1 set of 3, super slow) [10 lb dumbbells]
frontal should press (+1 set of 3, super slow) [15 lb dumbbells]
single-leg tap lunge (+1 set of 3 static lunges, super slow) [15 lb dumbbells]
lateral deltoid raise (+1 set of 3, super slow) [10 lb dumbbells]

I absolutely LOVED this workout!!!!!!!!! Loved it! I am going to have the most awesome shoulders LOL

I don't know if it's from ChaLean Extreme or not, but I've noticed a huge improvement in my posture the last few weeks. Not workout posture, but in general.

6:30 AM - apple & cottage cheese

8:45 AM - turkey burger w/ cheese on whole wheat bun

1:00 PM - bacon ranch salad w/ grilled chicken from McDonald's, light Italian dressing, chocolate chip cookies; I brought my dressing from home instead of using the packet of ranch that comes with the salad. Then I blew all those calories I saved, and then some, by splitting the chocolate chip cookies with my son. 1.5 cookies is 240 calories, and I knew that, and I didn't feel guilty for eating them until I got home. I shouldn't feel guilty. It's not giving me any cravings at all, but I should have been smarter about it.

6:15 PM - pizza omelet; I made this up LOL It's an omelet (duh!) with turkey pepperoni, onion, green pepper, pizza sauce & mozzarella cheese

Calories - 1553
Carbs - 123 (13 fiber)
Protein - 127
Fat - 60
C/P/F Ratio - 32/32.9/35.1

No comments: