Friday, March 13, 2009

ChaLean Extreme - Week 5 - Friday

Push Circuit 3 - 1 set of 8 (or at least 6) to failure of the following:

sumo squat [65 lb barbell]
single-arm row [20 lb dumbbells]
chest fly [15 lb dumbbells]
bowler's lunge (+1 set of 3, super slow) [15 lb dumbbells]
double-arm bent-over row (+1 set of 3, super slow) [55 lb barbell]
bench press (+1 set of 3, super slow) [55 lb barbell]
single-leg sumo squat (+1 set of 3, super slow) [20 lb dumbbells]
reverse-grip bent-over row (+1 set of 3, super slow) [55 lb barbell]
long-arm pullover (+1 set of 3, super slow) [15 lb dumbbell]

My abs are a bit sore from yesterday. Ouchie.

6:30 AM - apple & cottage cheese

11:30 AM - Caesar and turkey wraps; I went to lunch with a friend and we agonized over the menu. In the end, we said screw it, and we each got a wrap, and swapped half with each other. I even made sure I got the nutritional information from the menu so I could log it. I did skip on the smoothie - 400+ calories for the one I wanted? Fark that!!

12:30 PM - coffee w/ half-and-half & Splenda

4:50 PM - homemade protein bar

6:20 PM - mini pizzas with turkey pepperoni; I found something called Sandwich Thins at the store - they are really thin flat breads, about the size of my hand, maybe a bit smaller. They make the perfect crust for kid-friendly pizzas!!

9:00 PM - peanut butter on homemade whole wheat bread

Calories - 1521
Carbs - 162 (20 fiber)
Protein - 99
Fat - 56
C/P/F Ratio - 41.9/25.7/32.4

2 comments:

Sara said...

Where did you find the sandwich thins? They sound delish and seem like they would make a great low fat/cal pizza. Was it food lion or harris teeter? And where at in the store?

Becky said...

Walmart - right when you walk in, to the left by the carts, with the bagels & English muffins. They are good. I bought the whole wheat kind. They also have regular and multigrain. 100 calories each.