Friday, March 6, 2009

ChaLean Extreme - Break Week - Friday

Some house cleaning today. That means, I vacuumed. I spent the rest of the day reading Craig Ballantyne's Turbulence Training Blog. I have his 4 week Turbulence Training preview, and it's good. His blog is great - he posts the workouts he does, and provides a few freebies. He has a YouTube channel that has some fantastic demos. I love, love, love this guy. I want to buy his program and join his members only forum, but it's crazy expensive. I'm smart enough to piece together some really good workouts from the stuff I find for free, probably enough to last me the rest of my life, but the temptation is so great. I would never spend that much money on something like this, or heck, anything, but this man is so brilliant. And when he works out with his glasses on, I get a little tingle in my lady place.

7:15 AM - toast w/ butter & reduced sugar jelly; That homemade bread is great as toast, too!

8:50 AM - apple & cottage cheese, coffee w/ half-and-half & Splenda

12:25 PM - turkey bacon, scrambled eggs w/ onion, green pepper & salsa

3:40 PM - grilled cheese sandwich; This bread is dangerous.

5:30 PM - carrots

7:25 PM - chicken breast & broccoli w/ light balsamic vinaigrette dressing

Calories - 1541
Carbs - 158 (30 fiber)
Protein - 138
Fat - 42
C/P/F Ratio - 40.6/35.4/24

3 comments:

Sara said...

"And when he works out with his glasses on, I get a little tingle in my lady place."

You are SO silly! I love it! LOL!

Becky said...

Tingle, I tell you!

Jess said...

LMAO! I haven't been over here for a couple of days.

Not too shabby, Becky. He doesn't really give me a tingle in my lady place.

Now Maynard James Keenan...that's a whole 'nother story. :oP *disclaimer* That's only when he's not cross-dressing...