Tuesday, March 3, 2009

ChaLean Extreme - Break Week - Monday & Tuesday

It's been a terrible 48 hours. Sunday, I went to bed really early. I was so sick and cold and miserable. My son was worse off than I was and it was no fun trying to clean up a chocolate milk puke covered bathroom when I was completely gagalicious to begin with. But the worst has past. I did not work out Monday because I could barely hold up my own body weight without my head going all swirly, much less Chalene's plans for me.

I'm not working out today because, though I'm feeling much better, we have no freaking heat. Something happened to our central heating unit some time during the night. It's 25 degrees outside, my son is still home sick, and we're huddled around one little kerosene heater until we can get ahold of the heater guy. A one day delay I can deal with - I planned to double up today, and just carry on as usual tomorrow - but two days is going to push everything a week. There's no way I can "make up" everything that was scheduled in the rest of the week. So, I'll just start the Push Phase next Monday. If my heater is working and my son is back in school tomorrow, I will do some weights (maybe some body weight circuits) and cardio so I'm not doing nothing.

Food has been meh. Sunday, I didn't eat much at all, partly out of anger but mostly because I was getting sick. By early afternoon, I was so out of it that the thought of food made me want to vomit. Yesteryday, it was all about what settled my stomach. I had some waffles, one piece of homemade pizza left over from Sunday, some soup and crackers. And today, I'm regretting all the starch because I have the worst heartburn I've had since I was pregnant. So I can't even eat today because of the heartburn and nausea. I wanted coffee, to warm up, but ugh, no.

8:00 AM - Swiss Miss Diet Hot Chocolate; I don't care for this stuff at all but my son wanted some hot chocolate and I figured I'd get in some snuggle time. This did not help my nausea at all.

9:00 AM - banana; I really had to force myself to eat something. The thought of eating or drinking anything just makes me gag. I have never been this nauseated in my life.

11:15 AM - Banana Nut Cheerios w/ skim milk; Normally, I love this stuff. Today, not so much.

1:00 PM - coffee w/ half-and-half & Splenda

4:10 PM - chicken breast w/ mozzarella cheese & pizza sauce, coffee w/ half-and-half & Splenda; HELLO APPETITE!!! But it totally made me sick shortly after eating.

8:10 PM - Honey Nut Cheerios w/ skim milk

Still very nauseated. This is the best I could do for the day.

Calories - 1183
Carbs - 127 (8 fiber)
Protein - 98
Fat - 24
C/P/F Ratio - 45.4/35/19.6

No comments: