Saturday, March 14, 2009

ChaLean Extreme - Week 5 - Saturday

Burn It Off & Recharge today. I also walked to the post office, which is near the library, so about 1.5 miles. And my abs are still sore from Thursday!

8:45 AM - yogurt

9:20 AM - homemade sausage & egg on whole wheat sandwich thin, coffee w/ half-and-half & Splenda

12:20 PM - meatballs; just a couple leftover from my son's lunch - I hate when he wastes food. It doesn't matter how little I give him, he always leaves some. Then complains that he's hungry. Brat.

2:55 PM - ricotta cheese pancakes w/ syrup, sour cream chocolate chip cookies; I had a bunch of ricotta cheese and sour cream that needed to be used up so I made some big batches of these to freeze, and of course, I had to taste.

5:30 PM - chicken breast & broccoli

6:50 PM - sour cream chocolate chip cookies; I really could eat every single one. I'm not, but I could. They are that good.

Calories - 1410
Carbs - 149 (25 fiber)
Protein - 109
Fat - 44
C/P/F Ratio - 41.7/30.5/27.8

No comments: