Monday, March 9, 2009

ChaLean Extreme - Week 5 - Monday

Back on track with Push Circuit 1 - 1 set of 8 (or at least 6) to failure of the following:

standard bicep curl [40 lb EZ curl bar] - I'm not quite sure of the weight on this one. I started with 45, but after 2 reps, meant to drop it down to 40, but then forgot to change the weight on one side, I think I might even have added a plate but didn't take the other one off, so it was a really messed up set, and I only made it 6 reps.
standard squat [50 lb EZ curl bar]
single-arm bent over triceps extension [10 lb dumbbell]
v-press bicep curl (+1 set of 3 regular curls, super slow) [10 lb dumbbells]
single leg squat (+1 set of 3, super slow) [20 lb dumbbells]
overhead triceps extension (+1 set of 3, super slow) [10 lb dumbbells]
hammer bicep curl (+1 set of 3, super slow) [15 lb dumbbells]
heel squat (+1 set of 3, super slow) [50 lb EZ curl bar]
push ups (+1 set of 3, super slow) - all on my knees. I hate push ups at the end of the routine.

I know I was looking forward to Push, but this kicked my ass completely. I can barely lift my water bottle now, my arms are so tired. I love it!!!!!!!!!

I was going to take all week to clean my house, but I powered through it today because, quite frankly, I'm afraid I won't be able to move my arms tomorrow. My house is a sty right now and I have to clean it this week. So, it was a marathon sweat session today and I scrubbed flours and walls moved furniture around. Phew.

6:30 AM - apple & cottage cheese

9:15 AM - turkey burger w/ cheese on whole wheat bun

11:45 AM - cookies n' cream protein shake (protein power & skim milk)

12:00 PM - turkey burger w/ cheese on whole wheat bun, coffee w/ half-and-half & Splenda; I can't believe how hungry I am!!

2:35 PM - 1.5 Valentine's chocolates my son bit into and didn't want. I didn't log these.

6:20 PM - cubed steak & mixed vegetables

8:45 PM - ice cream

Calories - 1709
Carbs - 152 (17 fiber)
Protein - 155
Fat - 54
C/P/F Ratio - 35.6/36.1/28.4

1 comment:

Hayley said...

Sounds like you got in a REALLY good workout!! I'm not surprised you were so hungry..