Tuesday, September 30, 2008

NROL - Week 9 - Tuesday

I didn't get much sleep last night. I fell asleep after 11 and woke up at 4:30, tossed and turned for about 45 minutes then fell asleep for half hour. I am getting my son's cold and I feel run down. The lack of calories yesterday and the cold today have really knocked the wind out of my sails. I did cardio today, but no Tabata. I did the Turbo Jam 20 Minute Workout and the standing Ab Jam segment, but I knew there was no way I'd make it through anything super intense. I also have little appetite and the food I do eat is tasteless.

6:45 AM - apple & cottage cheese

10:00 AM - chicken breast w/ cheese, sour cream & picante sauce on tortilla

11:15 AM - coffee w/ cream & Splenda

3:35 PM - popcorn (air-popped) w/ chili powder; great stuff to snack on while watching Iron Man with my son

5:00 PM - broccoli

7:00 PM - banana; dinner is taking forever to cook

7:10 PM - chicken drumsticks; I know it's been a messed up eating afternoon/evening but I haven't felt like cooking (or eating - but I did get super hungry)

Calories - 1390
Carbs - 122 (23 fiber)
Protein - 130
Fat - 46
C/P/F Ratio - 34.5/36.6/28.9

1 comment:

Hayley said...

Oh man I am sorry to hear you're getting sick...I know that is no fun! I hope your immune system kicks in and that you get over it fast. LOTS and lots of water...flush that crap out of there. Take care of yourself!