Saturday, September 27, 2008

NROL - Week 8 - Saturday

I absolutely did not want to do any cardio today. I didn't even want to get out of bed but my son had school. I was asleep by 10:30 last night so I really shouldn't be tired, but my son kept waking me up with his sniffles. I think the air is too dry for him in the house. Time to break out the humidifier, I guess.

Oh, and I did end up doing my cardio - Turbo Jam 20 Minute Workout and Ab Jam, plus a Tabata.

I'm a little bit cranky this afternoon because my son and I were stood up by the mom of a girl in his class. We made plans to do something with the kids this afternoon and she did not get in touch with me. I'm angry and want to stuff my face.

Now I'm cranky because my husband and I are having a parenting disagreement. I'm of the opinion that it is not okay for our son to punch him in the face, even with boxing gloves on. We bought a punching bag for punching. There is no need to punch people.

6:45 AM - cantaloupe & cottage cheese

9:40 AM - roasted chicken (dark meat) & pinto beans; this was so good and filling

12:40 PM - Bacon ranch grilled chicken salad w/ ranch dressing from McDonald's

5:00 PM - roasted chicken (dark meat) & green beans

8:00 PM - air popped popcorn; I had do have something!!! Better to eat this than the cookies or ice cream

Calories - 1617
Carbs - 159 (37 fiber)
Protein - 136
Fat - 52
C/P/F Ratio -38.7/33/28.4

No comments: