Thursday, September 4, 2008

NROL - Week 5 - Thursday

I woke up at 4 AM today. I planned on watching some stuff on my Tivo while I drank a lot of coffee. But then my son woke up too and insisted on cartoons. I wasn't in the mood to argue.

I had a feeling that skimping on my calories yesterday would bite me in the big butt today. It's barely past lunch and I'm already over what I ate yesterday. Good grief!

There was a weak moment this afternoon when I almost popped some ice cream into my mouth. There's still quite a bit in the freezer and for the most part, it doesn't tempt me. I didn't even want any today when I got my son's snack, but I had a very sudden urge to take a bite. Fortunately, it passed.

8:00 AM - coffee w/ cream & Splenda, pumpkin carrot muffins; I desperately wanted all the muffins that were left. So I ate them. Not a binge - it was only 3 small ones. I made sure to eat the overflowing ones last week.

11:05 AM - eggs w/ cheese, mayo & Worcestershire sauce, bacon; eaten on couch while watching tv; I was quite stuffed after this

4:30 PM - pepper jack cheese; eaten at desk; I probably overate the cheese but I really don't care

7:40 PM - red beans & chicken; eaten at kitchen counter; I ate while my husband made fried green tomatoes - I had one thin slice of that (I didn't add it to my tracker though); I'm still hungry

Calories - 1725
Carbs - 129 (18 fiber)
Protein - 102
Fat - 91
C/P/F Ratio - 29.6/23.4/47

1 comment:

Hayley said...

Those pumpkin muffins sound super good...would you mind sharing the recipe?