Monday, September 15, 2008

NROL - Week 7 - Monday

Business as usual today. I feel a little bloated from yesterday but nothing bringing me down. I did the Turbo Jam 20 Minute Workout and followed up with a Tabata. I wasn't sure I wanted to do the Tabata, but I've committed to doing them if I do a short workout - anything under 30 minutes get a Tabata Chaser. I am so glad I started doing these! It's hard to describe the physical and emotional feeling after those 4 minutes. I just love it!

Once again, I forgot my weekly summary yesterday! I've been lax on writing out and pre-planning what and when I'll eat each day. It really all depends on when I eat my first meal. Sometimes it's before I take the kid to school, sometimes it's after. Right now, it's not a problem - I'll just have to keep it in mind if it gets too loosey-goosey!

Looking back on last week, I don't think I did too badly. A couple instances of overeating, but nothing to write home about. That's probably why I forget to summarize. I've just been so boring! If I do have an episode, I'll be sure to analyze it to death.

7:55 AM - apple & cottage cheese; eaten on couch before workout; I wasn't going to eat but decided I'd better if I wanted the energy for the Tabata

11:00 AM - broccoli & onion omelet w/ chipotle sauce & mozzarella cheese; eaten at desk; now that I'm out of muffins, it's the perfect time for me to get back to eating vegetables with my meals; I wanted green pepper with my eggs, but ate that yesterday; broccoli was a good substitute

11:30 AM - coffee w/ cream & Splenda

3:45 PM - green pepper (I found 2 little slices in my veggie bowl!) & cucumber; eaten at desk; I forgot to eat a proper lunch

6:30 PM - grilled cheese sandwich (w/ double fiber bread) & coleslaw; eaten at desk; I put off eating as long as I could, waiting for my husband to get home, but I had to eat without him before I ate everything in sight

8:50 PM - chicken breast & coleslaw; eaten on couch; I wasn't really hungry, but I needed to boost my calories

Calories - 1539
Carbs - 128 (27 fiber)
Protein - 116
Fat - 71
C/P/F Ratio - 31.6/28.8/39.6

No comments: