Tuesday, September 2, 2008

NROL - Week 5 - Tuesday

House cleaning today. All week actually, so no formal exercise. I can't believe the timing of my scheduled NROL bread! I don't think I'd be up for all that lifting plus moving heavy furniture and scrubbing all day for 3 or 4 days.

I spent about 3 hours cleaning today. My body is so tired.

6:45 AM - apple & cottage cheese; eaten on couch; I was starving!!

8:15 AM - coffee w/ cream & Splenda

9:40 AM - coffee w/ cream & Splenda, hamburger, pumpkin carrot muffins; eaten at desk; I don't know what happened but I was suddenly ravenous!! I tried to resist the muffins but couldn't. I'm actually disappointed that a) I ate so soon and b) I ate so much. I'm already over 1,000 calories for the day. Of course, now this means I am going to try to compensate by eating very little until dinner.

6:00 PM - beef stroganoff; eaten at dinner table; as I suspected I'd be, I was really hungry. I ate quite a bit and I still feel hungry, but I'm going to try not to eat again today.

Calories - 1753
Carbs - 158 (15 fiber)
Protein - 111
Fat - 75
C/P/F Ratio - 36/25.4/38.6

No comments: