Sunday, September 28, 2008

NROL - Week 8 - Sunday

150 today, down 1.5 pounds from last week. Progress, slow but sure. Still, I'm 6.5 pounds above this year's low. I guess I'll just keep doing what I'm doing for now. I'm fairly satisfied with my nutrition and exercise as they are.

9:20 AM - banana & cottage cheese, coffee w/ cream & Splenda

1:30 PM - chicken wrap (roasted chicken dark meat, sour cream, picante sauce, cheese, low carb/fat tortilla); I almost bought lunch at McDonald's but decided to come home and make my own lunch

4:25 PM - cucumber

6:30 PM - eggs, turkey bacon, cheese, tortilla; I was way under on calories for dinner so I indulged :)

Calories - 1454
Carbs - 100 (18 fiber)
Protein - 114
Fat - 67
C/P/F Ratio - 27.5/31.3/41.2

2 comments:

Hayley said...

Thanks so much for what you wrote on my blog...I really appreciate it and am so glad I have nice people like you posting encouraging words...I'm grateful for that! :)

I think 1.5 lbs down is AWESOME! The average healthy weightloss is 1-2 lbs so that is fantastic...you're doing so well!

What do you think has helped you more than anything to cope with bingeing? Was it the books you read or just pausing before bingeing? Blogging your food each day? Any words of advice? You give me hope...

Thanks... :)

Jess said...

You are doing SO great, Becky! 1 1/2 lbs. is awesome! Keep up the great work! :o)