Wednesday, September 17, 2008

NROL - Week 7 - Wednesday

I made it through the night but the urge to binge was still there in the morning. Not as much as it was last night, but man, I really can't take much more of this before I do lose it. My son threw up at school today so he has to stay home tomorrow (school policy is 24 hours since vomiting before returning). I need a vacation.

Don't ask me why, but I decided to get some extra exercise today. I did the Turbo Jam 20 Minute Workout, then I did the standing segment of the Turbo Jam Ab Jam. Then, a Tabata. And if that weren't enough, I walked to the library to pick up a book. It's only about a mile, round trip. The weather is finally cool enough for me to be outside and not be miserable. There was a nice, stiff breeze today, so I took advantage.

6:40 AM - apple & cottage cheese; eaten on couch

10:00 AM - tuna wrap (cheese, tuna, mayo, celery, mustard), coffee w/ cream & Splenda; eaten on couch; I was really hungry, even after eating this

1:20 PM - peppermint drop; eaten in kitchen; I needed something - anything - to eat while cooking

1:30 PM - chicken breast, broccoli, whole wheat pasta w/ Caesar dressing, coffee w/ cream & Splenda; eaten on couch; very filling and I stuck the vegetables in just so I can get more fiber

4:55 PM - peppermint drops; eaten at desk; these things are addictive; I just needed something to hold me over until dinner, and these have protein

6:10 PM - mozzarella string cheese; eaten in kitchen; still hungry and trying to figure out what to have for dinner

7:35 PM - scrambled eggs w/ chipotle sauce, mozzarella cheese, onion; eaten at desk; I was really going to skip dinner, even though I was hungry, then decided that would not be a good idea

Calories - 1829
Carbs - 129 (22 fiber)
Protein - 158
Fat - 74
C/P/F Ratio - 28.4/34.7/36.9

No comments: