Friday, September 5, 2008

NROL - Week 5 - Friday

I just noticed the other day that the time stamp for my blogs corresponds to the time I create the entry, not the time I actually publish it. I start each entry in the morning and just edit throughout the day. If anyone knows if/how I can change that, please let me know! Thanks!

I had a small bite of my husband's fried catfish when he was cooking and I licked my finger after making a peanut butter and Nutella sandwich for my son. Just holding myself accountable :)

6:35 AM - apple & cottage cheese; eaten on couch

10:15 AM - round steak, American cheese, low carb tortilla, coffee w/ cream & Splenda; eaten at desk; I was hungry but didn't want to eat at all; not the most satisfying meal but I hate leftovers being in the refrigerator for too long

1: 05 PM - red beans & chicken breast; eaten at desk; I really wanted to go to McDonald's for a salad (okay, send my husband there to get me one) but I settled for this

4:00 PM - cottage cheese; eaten at desk; I went to the store hungry and barely made it out without diving head first into the deli spread

6:45 PM - tilapia w/ mayo, mustard & onion, broccoli w/ light balsamic vinaigrette dressing; eaten on couch; this stuff was so good and I know I ate more fish than I should have in one sitting; very satisfying meal but I feel like I want to eat more

Calories - 1413
Carbs - 106 (26 fiber)
Protein - 170
Fat - 40
C/P/F Ratio - 28.9/46.4/24.7

No comments: