Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Challenge 3 Day 9

I only did 20 minutes on the elliptical today. I'll bump up to 30 minutes next week. Maybe. I might try some HIIT with it. I like higher intensity, less time.

I was adding weights to my crap for tomorrow and did some curls with the dumbbells - 20 pounds! Go me. I only did 1 set of 5, but I probably could do 3x5 properly. I don't plan to add curls to my program right now. I hate curls.

Food was ok. I got off to a bit of a rocky start because I went a long time between meals, but I managed to get my calories up a bit. And I'm very proud of myself for NOT buying the junk food I wanted at the store.

hard boiled egg

cottage cheese
coffee w/ cream

chicken sandwich w/ mustard & pepper jack cheese
carrots w/ sour cream, mayo, mustard dip

stroganoff w/ whole wheat noodles & venison
tea w/ skim milk

tea w/ skim milk

Calories - 1344
Carbs - 106 (14 fiber)
Protein - 129
Fat - 46
C/P/F Ratio - 31.1/38/30.8

No comments: