Friday, January 11, 2008

Challenge 2 Day 47

No numbers today, because my husband is actually cooking dinner. He's making stuffed catfish, and I really wasn't paying attention to what he put in it. Prior to dinner, I was up around 1100 calories. We had lunch at McDonalds, and I had my usual chicken salad, but I also had to try the new Chipotle BBQ Snack Wrap. Excellent, but very sweet. If it had just been chipotle, I'd have loved it.

I'm itching for this challenge to end. I want to make some serious changes to my work out routine. I only have 5 more weeks, so I'm sure I'll stick with it, but in the meantime, I'm going to be dying for something new. I have something in mind, but I want to research it further and straighten it out in my own head.

egg salad wrap

McD's salad w/ ranch
chipotle bbq snack wrap

tea w/ cream

stuffed catfish
broccoli

popcorn

No comments: