Sunday, January 13, 2008

Challenge 2 Day 49

This is officially my last day of my second BFL challenge. I weighed in at 148.5 pounds today, which is down from my last low, so that's good. I'll spend the next week still eating on plan while I research my next steps. I am looking into Built's Baby Got Back routine. I've heard a lot of great things about it. My husband is going to modify my weight bench so I can do things like lat pulls and rack pulls. He already showed me how to do chin ups and pull ups on it. I can't do them yet. I just don't have the upper body strength. But I'll get there.

Food was a bit high in fat today, but my calorie range was really good.

chicken & broccoli omelet w/ cheese
tea w/ cream
multigrain english muffin

tea w/ cream
cashews

homemade chicken calzone (even the crust was made from scratch!!!)

Calories - 1429
Carbs - 114 (18 fiber)
Protein - 76
Fat - 80
C/P/F Ratio - 30.9/20.5/48.6

No comments: