Sunday, January 27, 2008

Challenge 3 Day 7

I love Cheerios. They were BOGO free at the grocery store, and are perfect for my post workout meals. Yay! Unfortunately, a serving of Cheerios is not much. :(

On the bright side, weigh in today puts me at 144.5, so less than 30 pounds to goal. Since January 1, 2007, I have lost 46.5 pounds. I need to get around to doing measurements. I haven't done any since I started my second BFL challenge at the end of November. Maybe I'll do them at the end of February. That actually sounds like a good idea - I'll do my current program until then, and on March 1, start Baby Got Back properly.

Food was better today, thanks to the endless tea with cream. I will have to switch to milk though - 300 of my calories today were from the light table cream. Plus, it's not cheap to buy around here. So maybe I'll just put the cream in my coffee and stick with skim milk in my tea.

coffee w/ cream
cottage cheese
Cheerios w/ skim milk

tea w/ cream
chicken sandwich w/ mustard & pepper jack cheese

tea w/ cream
pinto beans
green beans
pork loin

tea w/ cream

tea w/ cream

Calories - 1462
Carbs - 115 (23 fiber)
Protein - 124
Fat - 61
C/P/F Ratio - 30.6/32.9/36.5

No comments: