Thursday, January 24, 2008

Challenge 3 Day 4

My legs are still sore, but it really felt great doing my workout. I bumped my reps to 3x8, with the following:

goblet squats 16 lbs
Romanian dead lifts 37 lbs (taking bar weight into account)
lat pull down 15 lbs (per side - my apparatus requires weights on both sides)
Arnold presses 16 lbs
one arm dumbbell rows 16 lbs
low incline dumbbell presses 16 lbs
ball crunches

I'm going to stick with this for at least the next workout, then maybe move to 10 reps. When I can do 10, I'll increase the weight.

Food is still just ok. I'm not eating enough, and I'm not following any sort of rules. I'm just trying not to eat crap.

banana
hard boiled egg

chicken breast w/ mustard
whole wheat sandwich roll
coffee w/ cream

cottage cheese

cottage cheese (again)

shrimp w/ butter sauce
whole wheat penne
tea w/ cream

Calories - 1300
Carbs - 118 (12 fiber)
Protein - 123
Fat - 40
C/P/F Ratio - 35.6/37.1/27.3

No comments: