Monday, January 7, 2008

Challenge 2 Day 43

I woke up feeling better, but my workout totally kicked my butt. Just my warm up session on the elliptical wore me out. Then, a new routine with some new equipment took 30 minutes longer than normal. Fortunately, I don't expect the same problems next strength day. I am not, however, looking forward to any cardio and I will be really surprised if I can actually do it properly tomorrow.

I also didn't get all my water in. Even through it was quite warm here, I had the chills most of the day. So no water, no appetite. My numbers look bad. I won't be making a habit out of this though.

cottage cheese
hard boiled egg
skim milk

chicken wrap
tea

tea
ground bear (I just sampled the chili I made for my husband)

toast w/ butter

Calories - 1057
Carbs - 80 (22 fiber)
Protein - 89
Fat - 51
C/P/F Ratio - 28.2/31.4/40.4

No comments: