Monday, January 21, 2008

Challenge 3 Day 1

I'm calling it a challenge because I'm still going to do things in 12-week blocks, and I couldn't think of anything better to call it. I'm actually doing a Biggest Loser-like challenge with some people from a private board I'm on. That started about a week or so ago. But we're all doing different plans and have different goals. Cash prize though, for the person who loses the most within their respective groups. I just can't remember if it's actual pounds or a percentage of our goal.

I hate to admit this, but I was too lazy to get up and work out this morning. It was cold, I was running late for an appointment, and I just didn't feel like dealing with it, since my husband never finished the handles for my lat pull apparatus. Fortunately, T-Th-S will work this week and I am definitely getting up and doing it tomorrow. My biggest problem with getting up when my husband does is that it's too damn cold. I desperately want spring to come. Drinking tea is the only thing that keeps me warm.

Since I didn't work out today - though I did walk around the aquarium with my son - I'm keeping it lower carb. I'm going to try to eat carby stuff pre and post workout. Fibrous vegetables are fair game any time. Breads, starchy vegetables, and fruits though, will be limited.

cottage cheese
hard boiled egg
tea w/ cream

turkey breast
brown rice
tea w/ cream

turkey breast
broccoli & chipotle mayo/sour cream
tea w/ cream

tea w/ cream

Calories - 1246
Carbs - 88 (13 fiber)
Protein - 115
Fat - 50
C/P/F Ratio - 27.9/36.5/35.5

No comments: