Friday, September 28, 2007

Challenge 1 Day 47

I was bad and hopped on the scale this morning. Half a pound lost since Sunday. *sigh* I'm not stressing too much. I feel smaller and I can almost see where I'm losing in my belly area. UBWO was good. I really hate biceps curls. Ugh. I save them for last because they are the hardest. I wish I could just bench press all day.

I'm starting to think about the holidays and baked goods. Something I loved as a kid was making Christmas cookies. I want to do that this year with my son, but I'm afraid I'd eat all the damn cookies. I am looking at a mix of lower carb and lower fat options. I found a fantastic lower fat mini cheesecake recipe that I can probably adapt for the holidays. I could just do "the real thing" but I know I'd gain back every ounce I've lost this year, and I just can't have that.

Food was okay today. I wasn't really that hungry.

apple
cottage cheese
coffee w/ cream

scrambled egg whites w/ onion, green pepper, garlic, turkey slices
light multigrain English muffin

raw carrots, broccoli, cauliflower
turkey slices

tilapia
mashed cauliflower

Calories - 1220
Carbs - 105 (22 fiber)
Protein - 118
Fat - 37
Ratio - 34.2c/38.6p/27.3f

No comments: