Monday, September 17, 2007

Challenge 1 Day 36

I woke up cranky. I'm having sleep issues and I don't know how to fix them. I didn't want to work out this morning. In fact, I did everything I could for almost an hour as a way not to do it. Then, I ran out of things to do so I did my LBWO. My heart wasn't in it.

I placed an order with Netrition for some sugar free DaVinci syrups. I ordered 3 chocolate, 3 vanilla, and 6 Irish Cream. I love Irish Cream. I'll use the chocolate and vanilla in baked goods and desserts, and the Irish Cream in my teas and coffees. I can't wait until it gets here.

Food was ok today. I've been drinking a lot of coffee with cream. I may have to switch to light cream. I was trying non-dairy creamer or milk, but I miss the creaminess. So I got whipping cream, but not heavy whipping cream. I'll try the light whipping cream next time. I've also decided to use real cream instead of Cool Whip or Reddi-Whip in recipes.

watermelon
cottage cheese

coffee w/ cream
watermelon
cottage cheese

sliced turkey w/ mustard
light English muffin
coffee w/ cream

South Beach chicken wrap

green beans
extra lean ground beef
coffee w/ cream

Calories - 1405
Carbs - 95 (28 fiber)
Protein - 109
Fat - 71
Ratio - 26.2c/29.2p/43.9f

No comments: