Saturday, September 22, 2007

Challenge 1 Day 40

Another day of not tracking. When I'm not on the computer, it's harder because I hate sitting there for long periods of time plugging in all my info. Plus, I was too lazy to separate my dinner from my husband's, so I have no idea how much I actually ate. I did stay pretty legal. Except for the orange - that was probably a bit to carby for so late in the evening.

Sadly, I also slept in a bit. I was awake when my husband left for work, but I just didn't want to get up and work out. So I didn't. I got up about 90 minutes later than normal, cleaned my house up a bit, then worked out. I was very blah. I think I'm getting better at my squats though!!

I also set up the treadmill. I'll start using that next week. The Gazelle Edge had to go into storage because there just wasn't room for everything in my living room. I would like to get rid of it, but my son loves to play with it, so I will keep it for him. I just need to make room for everything.

watermelon
cottage cheese

coffee w/ cream
raw veggies (carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, cucumber)
turkey slices

a couple bites of mac & cheese (oops!)

veggie & turkey omelet

cottage cheese
orange
coffee w/ skim milk

No comments: