Friday, September 14, 2007

Challenge 1 Day 33

I actually made a couple recipes from the Eating For Life book today - Fortified French Toast and Sloppy Joes. The french toast wasn't horrible and I'll probably make it again. The sloppy joes were fantastic, but I ate two servings. It was a pretty calorie high day.

I feel like a total wimp. My biceps aren't progressing - I can barely get through my sets of barbell curls, but I'm coming up on the end of 6 weeks, with only one more UBWO, and I can't decide if I should go ahead and increase the weight to change up my routine or stick with the current amounts until it gets easier. Maybe I'll surprise myself and be able to get through a heavier set. And while I'm complaining about exercise, I wish I had a squat rack. I'm running out of room in my living room for all my equipment. I wonder if I can talk my husband into building another room. Probably not, since we don't own the house.

apple
cottage cheese

fortified french toast
watermelon
coffee

cheddar cheese
watermelon
pork rinds

turkey sloppy joes
salad w/ caesar dressing

Calories - 1861
Carbs - 148 (28 fiber)
Protein - 175
Fat - 76
Ratio - 30c/35.5p/34.5f

No comments: