Saturday, September 8, 2007

Challenge 1 Day 26

Yesterday was pretty good. I messed up my LBWO because I forgot I increased the weight for my dead lift. I'll remember next time. Food was a bit tricky, as I was hosting a birthday party for my niece and I made cupcakes with little bowls of ice cream. She and her younger brother, my son's age, were also going to spend the night. I was really worried that I would pig out on cupcakes and ice cream and miss my cardio in the morning. Fortunately neither happened. I had one cupcake and one small bowl of chocolate ice cream, and I did my cardio. I still feel guilty, even though my numbers for yesterday still look pretty good.

low fat cottage cheese
multi-grain light English muffin
coffee

crustless veggie quiche

turkey slices
carrots, broccoli, cauliflower w/ dip

chicken wrap

cake & ice cream

low fat cottage cheese

Calories - 1493
Carbs - 160 (28 fiber)
Protein - 143
Fat - 39
Ratio - 40.9c/36.5p/22.6f

No comments: