Saturday, September 1, 2007

Challenge 1 Day 19

Yesterday was pretty good. I worked out, ate well, and even tried another EAS product. I had the AdvantEdge Chocolate Chip Brownie snack bar. It was much better than the Myoplex meal replacement bar I tried before. However, I failed to notice that the AdvantEdge bars have sugar alcohols in them. Needless to say, I was uncomfortable the rest of the day. I also ate late (around 10 PM) and for some reason, I had it in my had that I had to balance my carbs with my protein for the day, so I ended with a lot of fruit and a little protein right before bed. Probably not the smartest idea.

16 oz coffee w/ 2tbs creamer
4 oz apple
1.25 cups nonfat cottage cheese

1/2 cup egg mates
1 large egg
2 slices ff smoked turkey
2 oz green pepper
2 oz onion
3 tsp garlic

1 tbs light mayonnaise
6.5 oz tuna
4 oz cucumber
1 tsp mustard
1 AdvantEdge chocolate chip brownie snack bar

5 oz round steak
1 tbs extra virgin olive oil
1.5 cup green beans
1 tbs bacon bits
1 tbs parmesan cheese

1 whole wheat mini bagel
2 slices ff smoked turkey
4 oz apple
4 oz banana

Calories - 1733
Carbs - 166 (26 fiber)
Protein - 165
Fat - 47
Ratio - 37.9c/37.8p/24.3f

No comments: